Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why Start This Blog?

Hello, there! :)

FAQ1: Why are you starting this blog?
A:
To keep track of the crochet projects I do this year. I want to keep records about what I'm working on, how my progress is. I plan to post pictures of my projects about once a week.

FAQ2: How often will you post?
A:
I'd like to post once per day, but with schoolwork and housework interfering, I will probably only get time to post a couple times a week.

FAQ3: Why an online blog and not a notebook or journal?
A:
I don't want to carry another item around with me. I currently carry my school bag (with laptop), all the stuff from my purse, a Nalgene bottle of water, and a crochet project. However, I have internet everywhere I go thanks to the laptop and my iPhone. So, it will be easy for me to post online and difficult for me to write in a journal. Also, I have a bad hand that makes it much easier to type than to write.

I guess that's enough for now. I plan to post again tonight with a list of my projects. This means I'll have to dig through my supplies and find them all. I'm sure I've completely forgotten about a few.

Cheers!

No comments: